Today (5 days ago now, but this was handwritten) on two airplanes, gone throgh three airplanes, and seen thousands of people whom I will never know. This experience is something that led me to feel infinite, thought provoking. I remember seeing a man in a red polo that read "Red Dog Saloon, Juneau, Ak: It reminded me largely ofe my Jr High best friend, but from there my thoughts were free to snowball. I thought about humanity and how we are interconnected. I saw people flying for all different reasons. Newlyweds obviously about to do it and make the babies! And struggling single mothers, exhausted to the point of destruction trudging through the crowded corridors.
I suppose I never really had a point in writing this, I was just happy to have had these thoughts and noticed people besides myself. I get so caught up in thinking intrinsicly about what things mean to me that I lose sight of everything else that takes up so much more space than I do. Perhaps I shouldnt be on an airplane to have these revelations. Id strongly reccomend flying sometime, it was a nice wake up call. People watching is sweet.
Currently Listening: Nevertheless - From the inside looking in
Currently Listening: Nevertheless - From the inside looking in

No comments:
Post a Comment