Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Music Therapy

Okay, so I apolgize in advance, what you are about to read will: A. Make you dumber. B. Offend some of you, and in that case, I apologize for my language, and I assure you that my views are not projected by my phresh vherbz. C. You tell me.

Its a sadaday night n'I got nothin to do
All I fuddin got is my mudda fuddin crew
They dont really like me
But I buy them all these nikE(e)s
And I hate just gettin  stuck in mah room like at schoo
Conans alright
but im feelin it tonight
My geddup is tight
and my fists are-ready to fight, aight?
Im dressed to impress
and my whip is phresh
these niggaz never seen such skillz in chess.

We pull up to the club and we swerve like a lesbian
WE act like thespians
and look like the mezcreans
We walk on in that door and we cool like a ceiling fan
we glide like pedestrians
and stride on dem bitches nigga.

Our doh be flyin all through the air
all dem bitches be scream gimme more cyfokair (a variation of my rap name)
Its rainin is pourin cause i been on dat grind
I been workin hard and dat success i find
Its never good to be one dem hate-in nigz
because sticks can break yo bones and dem twigz, bitch

I was rollin home, my mood kinda sober
I took a shower and watched steven colber
He made my laugh
and he made me cry
will smith dont cuss
but that aint I


Okay, so basically, this is embarrassing, but i had a horrible night and I had to unwind, so i made a slightly vulgar rap. Believe it or not, it works though, I started this thing depressed, and I finished comparing myself to will smith. Never fails. 

Listening: Dem Phresh Beats playin in mah headddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment